Our 3-Day Pack is built using a Condor 3-Day Assault Pack 125 which is a heavy-duty assault pack designed to comfortably hold all the supplies you would need for roughly 3 days of hiking or military expedition. In addition to storing and organizing your gear, this pack offers threat level NIJ IIIA bulletproof protection while only adding 20 ounces of ballistic weight. The high-quality ballistic panel is made with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies, and is discretely inserted into the back of the pack so you can covertly and safely reach your destination.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Multiple compartments and pockets, with internal dividers and organizers for your gear.
- Two large pockets on the back and two additional pockets on each side.
- Body-contoured shoulder straps and kidney belt for optimal carrying comfort.
- Molded back design promotes air flow and cooling.
- Hydration compatible with pouches to hold two 3-liter bladders and hose routing system.
- MOLLE PAL attachment points for additional tactical gear.
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt with lumbar support.
- Removable shoulder and sternum straps that convert the bag into a carry-all bag.
- Zippers are fully covered and come complete with pulls, bottom bedroll loops, and side compression straps to secure the load.
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
- Color choices: Tan, Black, OD Green.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Removable.
- 22"H x 17"W x 11"D;
- Weight of panel: 20oz. (567grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg).
- Capacity: 3038 cubic inches/50 Liters
- Padded computer Sleeve (sleeve: 11.5"L, 16"H, 2.25"W)