The Bullet Blocker® Everyday Backpack NIJ IIA provides a discreet layer of lightweight anti-ballistic protection that is metal detector and tourist friendly. The pack is made of Duralite Ripstop & Waffle Weave, a grid-textured nylon fabric that has a water-resistant backing to protect belongings in wet weather. The front panel open pocket has a quick-release buckle and can hold a jacket or any other quick-access items. There are no labels to indicate this is an anti-ballistic or bulletproof backpack.
The S-shaped shoulder straps with Suspension System and thumb–ring pulls have comfortable Vapel mesh Airflow™ padding with a Collar-Comfort edge and adjustable sternum strap. The open mesh shoulder strap sports a cell phone/media pocket for easy access to electronics. A deluxe back panel with Vapel mesh Airflow padding with adjustable waist belt keeps air circulating and your back dry. Adjustable bottom and side compression straps secure heavy loads and additional gear.
Features & Benefit
- Anti-ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Large mesh side pockets hold a beverage or other gear.
- Roomy main compartment opens wide for easy packing.
- Organizer compartment with multiple pockets, including zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets media pocket and key fob.
- Easy-access MP3 player pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port also holds sunglasses or other necessities.
- Built-in padded computer sleeve holds most 15" (screen size) notebook computers.
- Comfortable padded grab handle.
- Available in red or black.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Capacity: 1,914 cu. in., 31.36 liters
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 2.7lbs (1.2 kg).
- Exterior Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 7.75"
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 15" x 10.75" x 1.8"
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States.