The Bullet Blocker NIJ IIIA Tactical Backpack is built using a Condor Orion Assault Pack which is a modular multi-mission bag that can be configured to specific mission requirements. The large main compartment features easy access clam shell design with generous 40 liter capacity that provides ample storage options to safely & securely stow your essential gear. The detachable exterior compartment offers additional 10 liter of storage and can be converted to a backpack or sling pack. Armored with Bullet Blocker ballistics, this pack provides discreet bulletproof protection wherever life's mission takes you.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Large main compartment with gear tight down straps (23”H x 13”W x 7”D).
- Detachable exterior compartment can be used as backpack or sling pack (18”H x 13”W x 3”D).
- Two detachable accessory pouch (8”H x 6”W x 3”D).
- Open-top quick access stash pocket.
- Detachable rain cover with storage pocket.
- Three reinforce grab handles.
- Body contour shoulder strap.
- Removable waist belt.
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included).
- Color Choices: Black, Tan, Olive.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Bullet Blocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Removable.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 17.5".
- Capacity: 59 cu. In. (25 liters).