The Bullet Blocker® Jump-Pack Backpack is a sturdy, well-made MOLLE pack that will surprise you with its versatility and performance. Armored by Bullet Blocker, it is great for a day trip or quick recon. This enhanced Level IIIA MOLLE compatible assault pack is perfect when you don't want to lug around a full three-day assault pack. With less than half the cubic inches of our larger assault pack, you will find it is the perfect size for when you want to travel light, such as a one-day or overnight excursion. Thanks to the many MOLLE compatible attachment points (PALs) you can add additional MOLLE, ALICE or similar pouches if more carrying capacity is needed. This enhanced pack offers a molded back panel that promotes air circulation to enhance your comfort and has thick, adjustable shoulder straps that are well cushioned for a pack this size. In comparison to other smaller MOLLE packs on the market, this pack has many advantages including a bigger size and it has more MOLLE attachment points.
Features and Benefits
- Two main compartments and two large exterior pockets.
- Hydration pouch compatible (bladder sold separately).
- Vertical and horizontal compression straps to help hold your gear in place.
- Adjustable waist belt and a web carry handle on the top.
- Only weighs 4 lbs.
- Kevlar bulletproof interior panel.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 10"W x 10"D
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg).