Front and back NIJ IIIA bulletproof panels. With extra padded adjustable shoulder straps for comfort and a 2" wide drag handle this vest offers extreme comfort while while providing a tight fit. The breathable mesh lining allows for front and back cooling and ventilation.
The Hadyen bulletproof vest is a lighter version of our Heavy Duty Armor Carrier while providing the same protective NIJ IIIA insert panel. Covered with MOLLE webbing and plenty of hook and loop closures this vest you can carry additional items. Due to its light weight, versatility and comfort this vest has been tested and issued to law enforcement agencies throughout the country.
- Front and Back panels NIJ IIIA panels.
- 2 standard 10" x 12" ultra-light strike plates are available at an additional charge of $760.
- MOLLE straps for mounting pouches.
- Wrap around coverage when using soft armor.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps reduce fatigue.
- Elastic webbing for adjustable comfort and seals securely with Velcro.
- Plenty of space on the front for unit ID patches or badges.
- Removable panels for cleaning and care.
- NIJ IIIA DuPont Kevlar
- Protection level rated for 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point and more.
*Ultra-Light Strike Plates*
Advanced lightweight bulletproof armor plate inserts for bulletproof vests weigh only 3.4 lbs/1.5 kg (each plate). Certified NIJ Level III used (in conjunction with NIJ IIIA). This is an ultra-light ballistic hard armor that is lighter than almost any other bullet proof material available in the world. The high strength Polyethylene fiber used has been shown to be 10 times stronger than steel thus making it the strongest and lightest fiber available. The material is waterproof and outperforms all other armor materials in stopping high velocity rounds. This will stop as many rounds as can fit on the plate and each plate weighs approximately 3.4 lbs(1.5 kg). This is the lightest plate available to offer such a high level of protection.
Features and Benefits (Strike Plates):
• Ultra-light ballistic hard armor plate made of high strength Polyethylene fiber.
• 2 Strike Plates weigh approximately 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg) for each plate.
• Water Resistant.
• Set of 2 Single Ultra-Light Strike Plates added at $760 total ($380 each plate).
The Certified NIJ Level III body armor plate offers protection for:
- 7.62mmX39mm bullets (steel core) fired from an AK-47 rifle.
- 5.56mm SS109 bullets (semi-steel core) fired from M16/AR15 auto/semi-automatic rifle.
- 7.62mmX51mm 80 type bullets (lead core) fired from M14 automatic rifle.
Will fit ANY bulletproof vest that has front and/or back 10" x 12" sized pockets.
Plate measures approximately 9.25" x 11.25".