The NIJ IIIA Bullet Blocker® bulletproof 50 backpack is big enough for back country hiking and streamlined enough for use as an all-around day pack. Its single Light Beam aluminum stays in place and an HDPE frame sheet creates lightweight, reliable support. The pack’s Dynamic Air Flow back panel allows warm air to escape so that you stay cool while carrying weight. A contoured, padded waist belt offers comfortable load support. The patented Scherer Cinch uses a pulley-like system to double the tightening force on the waist belt, ensuring that the brunt of the pack's weight rests on your hips.The curved and padded shoulder straps on both sides can be quickly and easily adjusted to comfortably fit varying torso lengths. Load lifter straps relieve stress on your shoulders and an adjustable sternum strap positions the shoulder straps across the chest to prevent chafing under the arms and on the shoulders. Side compression straps help you to cinch and secure the contents for optimal balance and load distribution. The large main pack bag is accessed through a large, zippered front entry that allows the entire face of the pack to open wide for convenient loading and unloading. An additional large pocket located on the front panel provides internal organizational options.
Features and Benefits
- Full-access U-zipper allows backpack to work as both a top-loader and a panel loader, adding convenience to any adventure.
- A lined interior pocket and built-in tube exit makes it hydration compatible.
- Water bottle pockets and zippered side pockets keep everything you need organized and easy to get to.
- HDPE frame sheet makes up the frame while the dynamic airflow back panel and Air Mesh shoulder straps and lumbar pad keep the ventilation going.
- Waist belt can be tucked away when not in use.
- Ice Axe Loop.
- Daisy Chain.
- Scherer Cinch quickly adjusts waist belt.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Capacity: 3100 cu. In., 51 liters
- Weight of panel: 20oz. (567grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg).
- Dimension: 25” H x 18” W x 14.5”
- Suspension: Fixed
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States.